|Title:||Red Bird Peppermint Candy Maker|
Piedmont Candy Company has been making handcrafted Red Bird peppermints since 1890. We are currently offering an opportunity for a career that includes competitive wages and full benefits package.
Salary: $12.00 /hour with growth potential
- Annual salary review, Performance bonus program, Perfect attendance bonus & Employee referral bonus
- Paid vacation, holidays & full benefits after 90 days
Duties and Responsibilities
Contributes to efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by overseeing the production of candy from the drum. Assist in the production of our product by working with a team of four, keeping quality and safety at the forefront. Requires repeated lifting of 100 pounds unassisted throughout the day.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Adherence to all PPRs and GMPs
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
- Adherence to all PPE requirements.
Please note, Piedmont Candy is a tobacco free facility. No tobacco products are allowed on site. Due to food safety, employees are required to spend all breaks and lunch on site.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Piedmont Candy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.