|Title:||Packaging Team Lead (1st Shift)|
- Works alongside other department Leads in order to direct activities in the packaging of Red Bird Peppermint candies.
- Understands daily priorities in order to organize and direct activities and job assignments.
- Contributes to efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by overseeing the production of candy from the drum.
- Sets the pace of the process operation to ensure work is performed in a consistent and timely manner.
- Ensures that all work activities are performed with attention to the highest standards for quality, safety, and compliance with food safety regulations.
- Responsible to help ensure Piedmont Candy Company maintains the high standards set forth by our food safety certification body as they pertain to Food Safety, Legality, and Quality.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
- Ability to lead others. Prior demonstration of leadership abilities is preferred.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish is a plus.
- Prior experience in a packaging department is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Adherence to all PPRs and GMPs
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
- Adherence to all PPE requirements.
Please note, Piedmont Candy is a tobacco free facility. No tobacco products are allowed on site. Due to food safety, employees are required to spend all breaks and lunch on site.
Must be able to pass a satisfactory background and drug test.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time