|Title:||Entry Level Manufacturing - First Shift|
Piedmont Candy Company has been making handcrafted Red Bird peppermints since 1890. We are currently offering an opportunity for a career that includes competitive wages and full benefits package.
- Sign-on Bonus, Production Bonus, Retention Bonus, & Referral Bonus
- Paid vacation, holidays & full benefits after 90 days
Hours: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Contributes to the efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by overseeing the production of candy from the drum.
- Inspects candy and separates the quality product from the nonconforming product.
- Ensures that all quality candy is placed in the appropriate container, and the nonconforming product is placed in the appropriate container.
- Packs candy in containers or bags in boxes per customer requirements.
- Responsible to help ensure Piedmont Candy Company maintains the high standards set forth by our food safety certification body as they pertain to Food Safety, Legality, and Quality.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Adherence to all PPRs and GMPs
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
- Adherence to all PPE requirements.
Must be able to pass a satisfactory background and drug test.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: