- Contributes to efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by overseeing the production of candy from the drum.
- Inspects candy and separates quality product from nonconforming product.
- Ensures that all quality candy is placed in the appropriate container, and nonconforming product is placed in the appropriate container.
- Packs candy in containers or bags in boxes per customer requirements.
- Responsible to help ensure Piedmont Candy Company maintains the high standards set forth by our food safety certification body as they pertain to Food Safety, Legality, and Quality.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Adherence to all PPRs and GMPs
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
- Adherence to all PPE requirements.
Please note, Piedmont Candy is a tobacco free facility. No tobacco products are allowed on site. Due to food safety, employees are required to spend all breaks and lunch on site.
Must be able to pass a satisfactory background and drug test.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time