|Title:||Laborer / Material Handler - First Shift|
Piedmont Candy Company has been making handcrafted Red Bird peppermints since 1890. We are currently offering an opportunity for a career that includes competitive wages and full benefits package.
First Shift in a climate-controlled environment. Benefits include:
- $250 Sign-on Bonus, $500 Retention Bonus, Daily Production Bonus
- Annual salary review, Performance bonus program, Perfect attendance bonus & Employee referral bonus
- Paid vacation, holidays & full insurance benefits after 90 days
Duties and Responsibilities
Contributes to the efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by overseeing the production of candy from the drum. Assist in the production of our product by working with a team of four, keeping quality and safety at the forefront. Requires repeated lifting of 100 pounds unassisted throughout the day.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Adherence to all PPRs and GMPs
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
- Adherence to all PPE requirements.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Piedmont Candy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.