|Title:||Production Mixer Operator|
Piedmont Candy Company has been making handcrafted Red Bird peppermints since 1890. We are currently offering an opportunity for a career that includes competitive wages and full benefits package.
Location: Lexington, NC
- Annual salary review, Performance bonus program, Perfect attendance bonus & Employee referral bonus
- Paid vacation, holidays & full benefits after 90 days
Duties and Responsibilities
Contributes to efficient production of candy through quality, safety, and good manufacturing processes by properly operating equipment, preparing and mixing ingredients.
- Load dry sugar into hopper using a forklift.
- Mix batches per daily defined recipe.
- Transfer batches on demand as needed.
- Maintain correct batching records.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled on a regular basis per our attendance policy.
- Ability to follow directions, both verbal and written.
- At least one year of manufacturing experience.
- Past forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment by displaying a positive attitude.
- Observe and adhere to all safety practices.
Please note, Piedmont Candy is a tobacco free facility. No tobacco products are allowed on site. Due to food safety, employees are required to spend all breaks and lunch on site.
Must be able to pass a satisfactory background and drug test.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Piedmont Candy Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Piedmont Candy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.